1. Atlantico.na is managed by Banco Privado Atlântico Europa, S.A. - Namibia Branch (ATLANTICO Namibia) in order to disseminate information on its activity.
2. ATLANTICO Namibia develops an effort to ensure the updating and accuracy of all the information provided on its website but does not guarantee that the information is continuously updated, nor does it accept responsibility for any use made thereof.
3.The information available in the website about products and services does not constitute a contractual proposal or pre-contract information. The use of that products and services is regulated by their specific terms and conditions.
4. Available information referent to financial products and services does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation by ATLANTICO Namibia and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any specific investment or other decisions.
5. All information available on the website, including analyses, estimates and opinions, must be for private use only. The use of this information for commercial or public end is not permitted.
6.Users can access to atlantico.na through remote channels available, not taking ATLANTICO Namibia responsibility for damage arising from any inability situation, suspension, delay or interruption in access to your site, due to technical failures or other reasons.
7.ATLANTICO Namibia does not guarantee that atlantico.na website work properly on all mobile devices and respective settings, not committing to develop content that fit all devices available on the market.
8.Total or partial reproduction of any information or content in atlantico.na is not allowed, as well as images, videos, or any other multimedia element, without prior permission from ATLANTICO Namibia.
9. The access or use of atlantico.na implies the acceptance by the users of the conditions previously referred.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit.
Cookies enable users to navigate around our website and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the specific needs of visitors and help us improve the user experience. Without cookies enabled we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience whilst visiting are as we intended it to be.
What sort of cookies does the ATLANTICO Namibia use?
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
- Essential Cookies – these cookies are essential for the correct performance of our website.
- Functional cookies - these cookies allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing your contacts every time you use our contact form, and recall your information when you process the online application of our products and services.
- Session cookies – these are temporary and are erased when you leave the website. These cookies are intended to gather information, identify problems and provide a better user experience.
- Analytical Cookies – these cookies are used to monitor how visitors move around the website and how they reached it. This is used for statistic ends and help us to improve our service to you.
Can a website user block cookies?
Most modern browsers offer you ways to control or block cookies. These browser controls will usually be found in the “options’ or “preferences” menu. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly
ATLANTICO Namibia reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Cookies Policy.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/